Xaoc Devices Tirana II - Utility Micro Sequencer Model of 1960
Tirana is a compact, expandable voltage source with a wide range of uses including classic step sequencer, modulation source, voltage bank, and arpeggiator.
Tirana is equally suited to small and large systems alike, either as a single utility or chained with more Tirana units.
This is a second, vastly improved revision to the original 2014 Tirana, featuring an updated circuit and a new, more powerful firmware.
To find out about possible applications and patch ideas, please refer to the manual.
- Four CV/gate steps
- Per-step repetition or ratcheting
- Per-step gate muting
- Accepts clock rates up to 320Hz
- On-board clock divider
- Voltage controlled play direction, transposition, and reset
- Dynamic gate width modulation
- Unipolar and bipolar adjustable voltage range
- Expandable by chaining more Tirana units
- Compatible with original Tirana units
- Eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Reverse power protection
- Current draw: +30mA / –5mA
- Skiff friendly (40 mm)
Multiple Tirana units may be daisy-chained (using the supplied 10-pin ribbon cable) to form a multistep sequencer. Original Tirana revision units can be chained to newer revisions as well (please read the manual).