Xaoc Devices Batumi & Poti Black Panel Bundle
This bundle includes...
Xaoc Devices Batumi Black Panel
Xaoc Devices Poti Black Panel
Batumi is a fully voltage controlled, quadruple digital LFO module with a slew of interesting and user-customizable features. Each oscillator can be used independently or in one of 3 synchronized modes: quadrature, phase and divide. For each oscillator, there are sine, square and assignable (saw, ramp, triangle and trapezoid) waveform otputs available. Voltage control is possible for each oscillator’s frequency, reset, and external sync (“tap tempo”).
The total frequency range spans from 28 hours in voltage controlled divide mode, up to 500 Hz. For detailed description, please refer to the manual.
- four voltage controlled LFOs
- free, quadrature, phase and divide modes
- assignable waveform outputs
- assignable reset/tap tempo inputs
- zoom mode for precise frequency setting
- USB connector and a special app for easy firmware updates
- different feature packed firmware versions to choose from
- reverse power protection
- eurorack standard compliant
- 10 hp wide
- 45 mm deep (skiff friendly)
- +12/-12V powered
- current draw: 80 mA
Poti is a simple and straightforward breakout module for Batumi, providing an immediate access to the Batumi functions originally selected by the cluster of jumpers: Reset/Sync mode option and selection of the assignable waveform.
Poti is a simple but very useful breakout expander for the Batumi quadruple LFO module by Xaoc Devices. Its panel provides an immediate access to the Batumi functions originally selected by the cluster of jumpers on the back of the module: Reset/Sync mode option and selection of the assignable waveform.
For installation guide please refer to the manual.
- instant nanual control over Batumi features
- can be used with pretty much any module with jumpered options on the back
- eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
- 3 hp wide
- requires Batumi module
- no direct power connection needed