WMD SSM Expand
Make the most of your SSM
The SSM Expand 8 HP module provides extended functionality of the SSM.
- Gate/Trigger Outputs of Each Route
- Gates Mirror Routing LEDs
- Triggers Occur on Steps
- Step Output For CV and Step/Reset
- Retrigger Gates on Step Optional
- Gate/Trig Behavior Invertable
- CV and Knob for Trigger Length
- Four Bit DAC Outputs for Outs 3/4
- Skiffable PCB Design
Gate/Trig: Gate (Green LED lit) provides 10V outputs for each routing button. It mirrors the routing shown by the SSM LEDs. Trig mode (Red LED lit) will output a trigger when a step (CV, Step/Gate or Reset) is taken. Pushing a routing button will not change the output thus providing synchronized triggers.
Trigger Length: CV and knob provide adjustable trigger length.
Retrig on Step: When on, gates and triggers will retrigger quickly when a step is taken.
Invert Behavior: When on, routings that are OFF will produce ON triggers or Gates.
DAC3/4: Two 4 bit DAC outputs that output a weighted 4 bit voltage between 0 and 5 volts. From routing columns 3 and 4.
Step: Outputs a trigger for each step, reset or CV change that is made to the SSM.
Installation: Connect the 20 pin ribbon cable to the GTExp header on the SSM, and the ToSSM connector on the Expand. Red Stripe Down.
Specs: 8 HP. 25mm Depth. 10V Gate Outputs. Current consumption is +40mA, -3mA. 12 month warranty.
- Power: +12V = 40mA; -12V = 3mA
- Voltage Levels: Input range +-10V. Output range +-10V. Step/Gate and Reset sense signals at 0.8V.
- Operating Frequency: Max transition frequency is 26kHz. Pushing buttons at high clock speeds will slow the response as the buttons are debounced.
- Compare Input: +-10V. Normaled to 0.5V.
- Compliance: The SSM and Expand are RoHS and CE compliant.
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 25mm with connectors
- Every WMD product is warranted for 12 months after purchase.