StudioLogic Sledge 2.0
Surf the synthetic wave, sample your music.
The exclusive dark look includes a black case, a semi-weighted keyboard with reverse black and grey keys and an even more professional touch feeling. New modulation features and sounds, with a mix of pure synthesis and sampling, push Sledge further than ever before.
Sledge 2.0 introduces new features and sound innovations that set the instrument above any competitor, thanks to a mix of pure synthesis and sound sampling.
In addition to the incredible sound engine and the user-friendly vintage style control panel, the new features further expand the synthesizer's power and versatility.
Auto Dual Mode, mix the sound
Combine and play two sounds at the same time, in Split or Layer mode.
Every sound combination can be stored in any of the 999 available presets.
Hold the loop and pitch the sound
Pitch and Hold functions can be enabled separately for the Lower and Upper sounds in Dual Mode, allowing you to keep the sample loop running while playing the upper sound.
Elevate your performance.
Let your samples play
Sound samples and new waves can be loaded in the internal memory, played by OSC 1 and modifiable by all parameters of the control panel, adding other oscillators, setting filters, envelopes and effects.
Spectre & Sound Mapper
Create and transfer Sample content, manage and reorganize the internal sound library of your Sledge. Load, save, copy, send, receive. Everything you want to do with your sound library, you can do that thanks to a user-friendly interface.
- 61 Keys, TP/9S unweighted
- Dual switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable) 1
- Max Polyphony 24 voices
- 2 Parts
- LFO1, LFO2 (phase synchronized), WHEEL (for Mod wheel and Aftertouch)
- Adjustable LFOs speed and depth
- LFO shapes: sawtooth, square, triangle, sine, sample & hold, ramp
- Destinations: OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, PWM / Wave / FM, Volume, Filter Cutoff
- Oscillators (OSC1, OSC2, OSC3)
- Range from 64' to 1' with semitone and detune controls
- Shapes: sawtooth, square, triangle, sine, pulse (with pulse modulation)
- OSC1 with 66 original PPG Wavetables + Sample Player (60 Mb internal memory)
- FM (Tone generation): OSC2, OSC3 amount control - Oscillator hard sync (OSC2 to OSC3)
- Volume and On/Off switch for each oscillator
- Noise generator: White/Pink - Volume control
- Filter & Amplifier
- Slope (24/12 db) - lowpass, highpass, bandpass
- Resonance up to self oscillation
- Adjustable key track and drive
- Filter envelope - ADSR with amount control
- Amplifier envelope - ADSR with velocity control
- Proportional velocity control on Filter and Amplifier sections
- Latch mode
- Syncable to MIDI clock
- Direction up, down, alternate
- Range up to 10 octaves
- 2 simultaneous effects
- FX1: Chorus / Phaser / Flanger
- FX2: Reverb / Delay / Reverb + Delay
- 999 User Programs (+13 Categories)
- Fast sound selection via numeric keypad or encoder
- Auto Dual Mode - Split/Layer - programmalbe Split pount for each program
- Master tune - Transposer - Pitch/Bend range - Pedal functions (volume, mod wheel, cutoff) - Pot mode (snap/direct) - Display time - Pitch wheel, hold pedal assign
- MIDI Channel - Local On/Off - Clock control - Send/Receive controls
- Display 2x16 digits backlit LCD
- Pitch wheel
- Modulation wheel
- 35 Pots
- 3 "chicken head" rotary switches (7 positions)
- 1 rotary encoder with push function
- Master volume control (with panic and anti-thump circuit)
- Numeric keypad
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold, Expression
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI
- AC IN: 110-240V
- Width: 97 cm / 38,2"
- Depth: 40,5 cm / 16"
- Height: 11 cm / 4,5"
- Weight: 8,3 Kg / 18,3 lbs
- Sledge 2.0
- Power cord
- CD Manual