Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM - Analog Synthesizer
Super-versatile Synth with Killer Analog Sound!
Great-sounding analog synthesis has never been so accessible, thanks to the Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM module. This revolutionary all-analog synthesizer module combines two very cool multimode oscillators, sweet modulation options, and a killer amp/mixer section with a real Oberheim SEM-style multimode filter, allowing you to create a universe of creative and compelling tones. A full set of highly tweakable knobs make accessing the wide range of sound the Boomstar SEM has to offer easy. What's more, extremely intelligent CV and MIDI implementation make it easy to add a Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM module to your keyboard or studio rig.
Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM Analog Synthesizer Module Features:
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 32 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 19 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic Oberheim SEM-style multimode filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement
Get classic synth sound with a Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM analog synthesizer module!