Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075- Analog Synthesizer
A Modern Synth with Classic ARP Sound!
The Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 analog synthesizer module brings the sound of the classic ARP 2600 filter to a whole new level of sophistication. If you've always wanted to get your hands on a classic analog synth, but could never justify either the expense or the potential frustration of making that happen, then you're going to get a real kick out of the Boomstar 4075. This totally analog synth features a pair of super-flexible oscillators, tons of routing and modulation options, and a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter. And thanks to its extensive MIDI and CV capabilities, it's easy to add a Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 to your keyboard rig.
Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 Analog Synthesizer Module Features:
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 31 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 18 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic ARP 2600-style 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement