Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 - Analog Synthesizer
Classic Synth Bass and So Much More!
If there's one analog synthesizer that literally set the tone for synth bass then it was the Roland TB-303. Although you can't get an original 303 anymore, this incredible Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 synthesizer module can offer you the same great sound and a whole lot more. That's because Studio Electronics built the Boomstar 3003 around a classic TB-303-style lowpass filter, complete with the gritty resonance and sonic idiosyncrasies that traditional synth nuts love. On top of that, you get a wonderful pair of oscillators, excellent modulation options, an amazing amp section, and both MIDI and CV connectivity to make integrating the Boomstar 3003 with the rest of your gear easy.
Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 Analog Synthesizer Module Features:
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 31 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 18 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic Roland TB-303-style 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement
Get classic synth sound with a Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 analog synthesizer module!