Strymon Ola - dBucket Chorus and Vibrato Pedal
In designing the Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato, we started with the dBucket building blocks and used them to craft a beautiful and versatile modulation effect. Keeping in line with the same philosophy as our Brigadier delay, our high performance DSP is entirely dedicated to and focused on providing the most lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds available. We also drew influence from some of our favorite vintage chorus effects and a certain little blue box vibrato with a strong cult following. On top of that we threw in true bypass, a favorite preset, stereo input and output, and a super high quality analog front end and output section.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for our Brigadier delay.
Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 modulation types (chorus, muti-mode chorus, vibrato)
- 3 dynamic modes (normal, ramp, envelope)
- Controllable ramp speed | envelope sensitivity
- Global tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in various modulation intensities
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminum chassis
Crafted with love in the USA
Demo of our Ola dBucket Chorus & Vibrato, going through several single line chorus, multi-line chorus, and vibrato examples. For more info, please visit: http://strymon.net/ola Demo by State Shirt http://stateshirt.com View in HD for highest quality audio. We used three setups for this demo: Damage Control Demonizer tube preamp » Ola Chorus & Vibrato » stereo into Pro Tools Ola Chorus & Vibrato » stereo into Pro Tools using a Vox AC30 amp model Ola Chorus & Vibrato » stereo into Pro Tools using a Fender Twin Reverb amp model
Strymon Ola dB...Demo of our Ola dBucket Chorus & Vibrato, going through severa...