Roland AIRA SYSTEM-1m - PLUG-OUT Synthesizer
SEMI-MODULAR PLUG-OUT SYNTHESIZER WITH CV/GATE AND EURORACK COMPATIBILITY
The SYSTEM-1m is a semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability and a unique design that can be used as a Eurorack module, tabletop synth, or 19” rackmount unit. In addition to being a powerful standalone instrument, the SYSTEM-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/Gate connections that allow it to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesizer systems. The SYSTEM-1m’s CV/Gate connections combined with its ability to load classic Roland PLUG-OUT synth models like the SH-101 and PROMARS give it power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled.
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, tabletop and 19” rack compatible using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables
- Ableton Live Lite is included
Modular for the Masses
Modular synthesizers are highly prized by musicians for their ability to make totally unique and interesting sounds. But they can demand a real investment of both time and money to create a fully functional instrument. The SYSTEM-1m takes the guesswork out of getting into modular with great sounds and the freedom to experiment right out of the box. The fully self-contained module can be placed in a rack or on a table and can be powered by a standard AC adaptor. And it can be played from any standard MIDI keyboard or receive MIDI messages from your DAW - just like you’d expect.
But the SYSTEM-1m goes way beyond standard synthesizer modules. WIth fully-lit, color coded patch points, you can experiment with reconfiguring its architecture and easily connect to a wide world of available synthesizer modules. In addition to functioning as a rackmount or tabletop unit, the SYSTEM-1m can be mounted in a standard Eurorack case and can be powered via integrated case power with the included adapter cable. Its versatile synth architecture integrates beautifully with existing modular setups - or it can be the heart of a burgeoning modular synthesizer rig.
A Collection of Classics
The SYSTEM-1m is a stunningly powerful instrument based on our more than 40 years of experience in designing synthesizers. It’s capable of an astonishing range of synth tones, from glistening arps to thunderous basses. But we’re also known for our lineage of iconic vintage instruments, sought after by musicians the world over. These include a long list of classic synths renowned for their identifiable character and genre-defining tone. And this is why we developed PLUG-OUT technology.
PLUG-OUT synthesizers use our Analog Circuit Behavior technology to perfectly replicate some of our most revered classics. They work like regular VST or AU compatible plugins in a DAW, with the SYSTEM-1m’s array of high-resolution knobs and sliders creating an elegant, one-to-one control surface that works seamlessly. But you can also load PLUG-OUT synths directly into the SYSTEM-1m and switch between the internal synthesizer architecture and one of a growing number of PLUG-OUT Roland classics, like the SH-101, SH-2 and PROMARS - with no computer required.
All These Worlds A