Mutable Instruments Veils 2020- Quad VCA 2020
Mutable Instruments Veils - Quad VCA 2020
Veils provides four VCAs with an adjustable response curve and offset control.
Veils’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2, 3, or all 4 channels, to be mixed together.
CONTROLS and I/O
For each of the 4 channels:
- Response curve, from exponential to linear.
- Offset applied to the CV, from 0V to +8V.
- Modulation CV amount (normalled to a constant voltage).
- DC-coupled control input and signal input.
- DC-coupled signal output.
- Input impedance: 100k for all inputs.
- Gain scale: a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1 (0dB).
- Large gains above +20dB (sufficient for amplifying line-level signals) achievable in exponential mode.
- Open-source hardware.
- 50 mA +12V
- 50 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 10 mm deep