Malekko Manther - Monosynth
|This product is available for pre-order only|
MANTHER is a full featured, tabletop monosynth with an analog signal path, an advanced 64-step digital sequencer and onboard delay. The heart of this beast is a coveted CEM 3340 based VCO IC chip. The analog filter is based on an ssm2044 chip. The Source Mixer allows for total control over the Square, Triangle, Saw, Tri Shape, Noise and Sub levels and waveforms also include individual outputs. Dial everything from heavy basslines to screaming leads to stomping kicks. Manther growls like no other.
Each step of the sequencer can be automated across all main features and all automation saved within a total of 64 presets. This allows for recall of intricate sound sculpting and numerous animated creations. Easily build songs by simply selecting presets to play in any order. Program notes quickly using the keyboard. Utilize the Repeat and Probability functions per step for a unique and inspiring approach to gate pattern formation. Even route the LFO to modulate the Delay time.
The intuitive menu offers additional control and setup of the more complex features: Sub Semitones, ADSR envelope (linear or exponential), Sequence direction (FWD, REVERSE, PENDULUM and RANDOM), Sequence division and multiplication, LFO phase, additional Delay features, Clock settings and more.
INS and OUTS include: CV, MIDI, CLOCK, GATE and LFO and pairs brilliantly with Eurorack.
- 64-step sequencer
- Keyboard with transpose controls
- Onboard Delay with Time, Mix, Regenerate and Sync controls
- Individual Outputs for Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms
- Mixer for Square, Triangle, Saw, Sub and Noise
- Audio Input
- 4 banks of 16 presets each
- Song Mode
- Record automation of features per step for: LFO, VCO, DELAY, VCF, ADSR Envelope, Morph and Glide
- Gate Probability, Gate Repeat, Gate Delay and Accent per step
- Morph control over automation
- Route LFO to modulate delay time
- LFO Sync
- Assign modulation of Pulsewidth to LFO, Manual or Envelope
- Glide control per step
- FWD, REV, PENDULUM and RANDOMIZE sequence directions
- Tempo control
- Switches for LFO shape and ramp
- Switches for Envelope direction and VCA control
- Range switch
- Gate inputs and outputs
- LFO output
- CV inputs for VCO, VCF and VCA
- MIDI in and out
- Headphone Output
- Rugged metal enclosure