Korg VOX Continental 61 with Stand
The VOX Continental uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows quick accessibility of every function. The high-quality sound engine section is centered on organ, electric piano, and acoustic piano, and provides a wealth of stage-ready sounds. In addition, the Continental features a powerful effects section to enhance these sounds, and even analog valve drive powered by Nutube, the cutting-edge vacuum tube. It's an instrument that perfectly fits your live performance requirements for a variety of styles including rock, pop, jazz, and more.
The air of tradition that emanates from VOX organs, together with the innovation of decades of research, down to the illuminated VOX logo shows the new VOX Continental is a fusion of both, redefining the existence of the modern stage keyboard.
- Intuitive user interface that emphasizes playability on stage
- ORGAN part that meticulously models three vintage organs
- High-quality E.PIANO part with attention paid to every detail
- Rich PIANO part powered by high-capacity samples
- KEY/LAYER part with a wide range of variations
- Intuitive and powerful effects that are optimized for live use
- Touch sensor that can control a variety of parameters
- Nine-band EQ that allows detailed control of your sound
- Real valve drive sound powered by Nutube, the new vacuum tube
- Newly developed waterfall keyboard provides excellent playability
- Dynamics knob lets you freely customize the playing feel of the keyboard
- Scene memories let you instantly switch between settings
- Lightweight and compact body is built of sturdy sheet metal and aluminum
- Carries on the scarlet color that's traditional for VOX organs
- V861 volume/expression pedal and ST-Continental keyboard stand are included
Pursuing on-stage playability
A live stage environment is a demanding performance space for a keyboardist. With an intuitive interface that's designed for on-stage playability, the VOX Continental gives you instant access to all functions from its front panel.
The easily-understandable panel layout independently places the four parts (ORGAN, E.PIANO, PIANO, KEY/LAYER) and lets you instantly switch them between on, off, and layer states. Scene memories let you quickly recall programs and effects settings. You can use the touch sensors to control a variety of parameters in addition to the organ drawbars. All of this functionality is designed for players who performs daily on stage.
An array of four sound parts delivers high-quality sounds for live use
With approximately 10 GB of high-capacity memory, the VOX Continental has 150 built-in programs carefully selected for live use, powered by its high-quality PCM sound engine and its sophisticated vintage sound modeling engine.
ORGAN part meticulously models three vintage organs
The ORGAN part contains three different sound engines. The VOX transistor organ sound engine perfectly reproduces the sound of the original VOX Continental that went on sale in the 1960s. The COMPACT reproduces every detail of another compact transistor organ from the same era as the VOX Continental. The CX-3 tonewheel organ sound engine faithfully models KORG's classic combo organ. These organ sounds let you use the revolutionary touch drawbars to freely control the harmonics and tone.
The VOX and the CX-3 also let you switch between upper (upper keyboard) and lower (lower keyboard) and split at a single touch of a button. It goes without saying that the CX-3 provides percussion to create an attack sound, and t