Korg SP-250 BK 88 - Digital Piano
• Korg's finest RH3 Graded Hammer action offers three response curves to match any playing style
• Multi-velocity grand piano sound captures the entire dynamic spectrum of a true piano performance
• Thirty on-board sounds- organs, strings, choirs, guitars, e-pianos, etc. - two may be layered together
• Dual Headphone outputs; 2 x 10cm speakers in bass reflex chamber with 22 watts total power
• Selectable Reverb and Chorus effects; transposes to any key/pitch; includes stand and pedal
Korg brings a heightened level of realism and feel to its line of portable digital stage pianos with the SP-250. The Korg SP-250 provides an expanded range of expression and performance with an outstanding stereo piano sound, matched to a third-generation RH3 graded action keyboard. The SP-250 Digital Piano is the perfect answer for any pianist looking for rich piano sounds and the convenience of a lightweight, portable instrument. In addition to its remarkable piano sound, the SP-250 portable digital stage piano includes a rich array of sounds that will extend your performance possibilities. An assortment of classic electric pianos (reed and tine styles), church and jazz organs, string and choir sounds, harpsichord and clav(s) elements and even mallet percussion and guitar sounds, are all available at the touch of a button. Adjustable Reverb and Chorus effects are included, to enhance the depth of the sound. Its sleek body design is highlighted by metal and wood-grain accents, and even with its powerful built-in amplification system, it is lightweight enough to carry to any performance. Its included folding metal stand is easy to assemble, and holds its half-pedaling sustain pedal firmly in place. Two headphone jacks are included, making the SP-250 ideal for student/teacher use. The ¼” stereo outputs allow connection to external recording or amplification systems, and MIDI In/Out jacks allow the SP-250 to integrate smoothly into a studio environment.