Intellijel µMIDI 1U - USB/DIN MIDI Voice and Clock Interface
All the essentials to control and sync your rack to your computer, iPhone/iPad, or hardware MIDI device. No menu diving or configuration scripts, just two buttons. Get crazy with external modulation and sequencers, or just sync your rack's clock from your MIDI bus.
The µMIDI 1U provides all the essentials to control and sync your Eurorack modular from your computer, iPhone/iPad, or hardware MIDI device with a minimum of fuss. No menu diving or configuration scripts, just two buttons. The connectivity, features, and compact size allows the integration of your modular system with the rest of your studio while not taking up too much space in your case.
The clock section to the left features a dedicated 16th note clock output ideal for synchronizing a Eurorack sequencer like the Metropolis. A second clock output with selectable divisions can be used when difference sync events are needed. The run and reset outputs can reset your Eurorack sequencers in tandem with any external sequencer or DAW.
The right half of the µMIDI 1U gives you everything you need (like pitch, gate, trigger, velocity, mod wheel and assignable CC) to control a single voice synth via MIDI.
This module connects via ribbon cable to the µMidi JACKS 1U module or to the MIDI I/O jacks on the back of the 7U performance cases.
- High speed ARM processor for low latency & jitter.
- Two clock outputs, one with selectable divisions.
- Sequencer sync via run and reset outputs.
- Precision 0 – 10 V note pitch output with pitch bend & portamento CC support.
- Gate and trigger outputs for envelope triggering.
- Mod wheel and continuous controller outputs for additional modulation.
- Firmware updates and configuration over USB.
Specs + Downloads
|Power||47mA @ 12V
3mA @ -12V
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed