Intellijel 4U 104HP Eurorack Case - 1 Tier + 1U with Power
After a year of prototyping and exhaustive design exploration we are excited to present our first line of cases for Eurorack modular systems. We worked hard to strike a balance between smart functionality and elegant form.
- Single row Eurorack module space (3U) with additional 1U row along the top for mounting all sorts of essential utility modules.
- Super strong extruded aluminum design
- Highly resilient surface finish that has been anodized and sandblasted
- Threaded inserts allow for modules to be mounted with standard M3 screws, no sliding nuts!
- Pairs of slots run along the three sides of the case. Each slot is sized to allow for M3 nuts or M3 Hex Head bolts to slide in the space. Perfect for attaching all sorts of interesting accessories and linking together multiple cases (both coming soon!)
- A pair of custom extruded rubber “feet” come fitted on the bottom slots of the case. This rubber can be slid out when you remove an end cheek and then positioned on the front side of the case so that you can stand the cases vertically.
- Power supply is mounted to a pair of inside bottom rails and can be re-positioned by loosening the fastening nuts and sliding the whole assembly left or right.
- Options to mount power entry and switch on the side cheek or in a 1U panel (optional extra cheeks without switch/jack holes are available)
- All three sizes of cases come with our high wattage, low noise, star power TPS series powered busboards and Meanwell AC/DC adapters.