eowave Magma - Analogue Bassline with Sequencer and Memory
The MAGMA is an analogue bassline synthesizer inspired by classical synths from the 1980s. It offers the possibility to mix 4 different waveforms (saw, square, sub, noise). The 24 dB low-pass filter is also inspired from classical filters from the 80s.
To this particular sound of the 80s, we added a touch of modernity with modern controls and parameters saving features. The 16 steps sequencer has 4 rows: 1 for the notes and 3 freely assignable to a parameter of your choice that enables to create living sequences with sonorities like Vince Clark or Yann Hammer.
- analogue VCO with square saw sub (sub can be 1 or 2 octaves below the master freq), noise.
- VCO can be modulated by LFO and PW
- Variable glide
- mixer to mix the 4 waveforms
Full analogue VCO, filter, VCA.
- external audio with a trimmer to feed the filter
- 24dB low pass filter roland style for a classical 80s sound
- filter can be modulated by env2, KB, lfo.
- Vca is affected to env1
- 2 envelopes ADSR modulate respectively the amplitude and the filter.
Attack goes from 2ms to 10s.
- 2 x LFO with 8 waveforms (triangle, ramp up, ramp down, square, random, digital noise, staircase up, staircase down)
Usb (for software update and MIDI in&out)
- 16 steps sequencer with LED
- 4 rows: 1 row controls gates and notes.
- 3 other rows are freely assignable to any parameter of the front panel.
- Swing and shuffle per note - You can transpose the sequencer with an external MIDI keyboard.
The MAGMA has been first introduced at the Musikmesse in Francfort in March 2011 under the name KOMA.
Designed and made in France.