Doepfer A-100P9 Eurorack Travel Case with Power Supply
Ample Power and Space for Your Modular Rig
If your goal is a seriously massive modular synth rig, you'll need a serious Eurorack chassis such as the Doepfer A-100P9. It contains one power supply (A-100PSU3), three bus boards, and three tiers with 84HP of useable width — that's a lot of space for your synth modules. Doepfer is a leader in Eurorack technology, and Sweetwater can confirm the A-100P9 Eurorack case is designed for long-term reliability and ruggedness. If you dream of a sea of patch cables, oscillators, and filters, you need the Doepfer A-100P9.
Doepfer A-100P9 Eurorack Chassis Features at a Glance:
- Eurorack chassis with 1 power supply (A-100PSU3) and 3 bus boards
- 252HP of useable width across 3 tiers, 100mm depth
- Outside dimensions (with front cover attached): 18.3" x 19.1" x 9.3"
- Type: Eurorack Travel Case
- Bus Boards: 3
- HP Size: 3 x 84HP
- Module Depth: 3.93" (100mm), 2.75" (70mm) above power supply
- Exterior Height: 18.7"
- Exterior Width: 18.3"
- Exterior Depth: 6.69" (without cover), 9" (with cover)
- Power Output: A-100PSU3 provides +12V/2000mA, -12V/1200mA, +5V/4000mA
- Power Supply: Built-in power supply
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: A-100P9sw