Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Keyboard - Monophonic Analog Synthesizer (Demo Unit)
The Sound and the Power of Mopho—with Keys
- Affordable, fully programmable mono synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Full-sized keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- USB connectivity.
- Measures approximately 18.65″ L x 11.1″ W x 3.6″ H (47.4 cm x 28.2 cm x 9.1 cm) and weighs under 10 pounds (~4.5 kg).
Mopho Keyboard Specifications
- Monophonic analog synthesizer
- 100% analog signal path
- Two oscillators capable of producing sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle, and variable pulse width square waves, with hard sync
- One classic Curtis low-pass filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole) with audio rate modulation, self-oscillating in 4-pole mode
- Analog VCAs
- Three envelope generators (ADSR plus delay)
- Two sub-octave generators (one octave down and two octaves down)
- Feedback loop with programmable level and gain
- White noise generator
- 4 LFOs
- Gated 16 x 4 step sequencer (one sequence per program)
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator
- 32-note (F to C) semi-weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel
- Fully programmable with three banks of 128 programs (384 total)
- Free downloadable software editor for Mac OS and Windows
- USB type B receptacle
- MIDI In, Out/Thru, and Poly Chain
- Audio input: 1/4″ unbalanced
- Left and Right audio outputs: 1/4″ unbalanced
- Sustain pedal input
- Expression pedal/control voltage (3.3 VDC max.) input
- Headphone output: 1/4″ stereo phone jack
- Dimensions: approximately 18.65″ L x 11.1″ W x 3.6″ H (47.4 cm x 28.2 cm x 9.1 cm)
- Weight: 9.4 lb. (4.25 kg)
- Power supply for 100V – 240V AC operation and operation manual.
- Free software editor for Mac OS and Windows available from SoundTower
Customers also viewed