Volume and Modulation Foot Controller
The Behringer Foot Controller FCV100 is a dual-mode foot pedal for volume and modulation control. Volume and modulation shifts can spell the difference between a ho-hum musical passage and an emotive one. The FCV100 gives you two mono or one stereo instrument inputs. In Norm mode, you can control the volume of two individual instruments. In CV mode, you control volume and modulation levels, and input/output 1 can still be used for controlling the volume of another instrument! Take control of musical nuances with the Behringer Foot Controller FCV100.Behringer Foot Controller FCV100 Features at a Glance:
- Ultra-Flexible Dual-Mode Foot Pedal for Volume and Modulation Control
- Volume control of 1 stereo or 2 individual musical instruments
- Dedicated modulation function for direct connection to keyboard's modulation control input
- VCA control for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Standard 9 V battery or 12 V DC adapter operation (not included)
- Battery "low" indicator
- Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Height: 2.8"
- Depth: 10.3"
- Width: 4.9"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FCV100