Behringer FC600 Heavy-Duty Volume/Expression pedal
Tough 2-in-1 Volume/Expression Pedal
A rugged pedal like the Behringer FC600 will find a home with any serious musician. You can use the FC600 as a volume pedal with your electric bass, guitar, or keyboard to effect dramatic swells and keep your output steady. You can also connect the FC600 to the expression pedal input of your controller or sound module to adjust modulation and other parameters. The die-cast aluminum body is built tough for any environment. And the adjustable torque lets you tailor the FC600's action to your preferred level of resistance. Sweetwater is sure you'll discover new uses for your old pedals and electronics with the Behringer FC600!
Behringer FC600 Volume/Expression Pedal Features:
- Use as a standalone volume pedal with your guitar, bass, or keyboard
- Control parameters on pedals/electronics with expression pedal ports
- Die-cast aluminum housing stands up to nightly use
- Rubberized pedal top is comfortable with shoes or without
- Adjustable torque lets you customize the FC600's action
- Tuner Out offers silent tuning
- Adjustable volume range
- Type: Volume/Expression pedal
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (out), 1 x 1/4" (expression), 1 x 1/4" (tuner)
- Manufacturer Part Number: FC600