Bastl Instruments Multiple - Passive Multiple Aluminum
Passive Multiple is handy whenever you need to split your signals. Our approach in designing the passive Multiple was to let the user choose its configuration, so you can decide whether you’ll have a 4 + 5 multiple, normalized or not, 3+3+3 etc. It is all up to you! All you need to do is cut some wires inside to break the path.
- 9 connectors – all initially connected
- easily cut wire to configure you ideal multiple setup
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
- front panel made from aluminium or oak wood
- 15mm deep (skiff friendly)
- no power connection needed (passive module)