Arturia SparkLE - Hardware Controller and Software Drum Machine
REDEFINING THE DRUM MACHINE
SparkLE is an innovative hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, workflow and creative tools of the Spark 2 software with the high-quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat-creating powerhouse.
Beats The Competition
SparkLE puts the power of the fully-featured Spark 2 Engine software into a new, ultra-compact package. It may be small, but the SparkLE hardware gives you direct access to all of the features you need when making patterns, writing automation and performing live.
A neoprene bag is included, perfect for taking your beats to the streets. The construction is very solid, which gives SparkLE that real ‘musical instrument feel’ that is lacking in so many other controllers.
Hardware shouldn’t be hard
SparkLE gives you the classic ‘TR-style’ workflow via the step sequencer buttons and lets you bang out grooves in real time using the 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads. Create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and beat slicer functions. Quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder.
A Sensible Machine
Transform your beats with the touch-sensitive FX pad that features 8 filter modes (including our Oberheim SEM filter) and 7 different Slicer modes. Write automation and control your sounds in real-time with the 3 assignable encoders and the 3 Instrument modes on the XY pad. Tune mode lets you play your sounds chromatically across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads. This allows you to have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, play a synth bass/lead sound or transform percussion sounds into pitched instruments.
So much control
The SparkLE hardware and the Spark software make up a sophisticated beat creation environment that gives you a hands-on, inspiring and unique way to create patterns, sounds and live performances. It’s simple to use, without sacrificing the deep editing and tweaking that you need to polish your tracks to perfection.
Select your patterns and know which is playing at a glance.
The touch-sensitive FX pad is loaded with a 3-mode Filter, a 6-mode Slicer and a Roller so you can instantly transform your sound and create live fills.
Bank, Pattern, Seq and Tune
4-16 step sequencer
5-Mini USB port
6-Master volume & Shuffle knobs
7-User assignable encoders
Quickly load your favorite kits and instruments
Extreme looper allowing for stunning live effects
10-Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
Capture every nuance of your groove.
11-Kensington Security Lock
Hardware Specifications :
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm - Net weight : 1 Kg - Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- 2 banks of 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 3 user assignable encoders
- touch sensitive XY pad
- User mapable MIDI controller mode.
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-Powered
Software Specifications :
- Pristine quality sound engines: TAE® Analog synthesis, Sample playback with multiple laying modes and Post-processors, Physical modeling.
- FX Pad with 8-mode Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller and Latch mode.
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions.
- 16-track mixer with 14 professional effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, Digital Reverb.
- Library of +1500 instruments / +100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons
- Drag & drop export of MIDI and Audio patterns into your DAW.
- Seamless integration into your system both as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) and in standalone mode.
- Easy import/export of audio samples, Patterns, MIDI files and Rex loops.