1010music Blackbox - Sampling Workstation
Blackbox – Compact Sampling Studio – Preview Edition
Take music creation beyond your computer with Blackbox, a compact sampling studio with intuitive touchscreen control. It’s a complete music creation workflow—at your fingertips.
Take music creation beyond your computer with Blackbox, a next-generation sampling studio with intuitive touchscreen control. Record hours of audio and loops from your synths, drum machines, and other tabletop studio devices. Arrange sequences using built-in synchronization and slicing, then structure your sequences to create complete songs. Perform your compositions live and trigger one-shot samples on the fly. Blackbox makes it easy to create music anywhere thanks to a compact and nearly indestructible design that fits in the palm of your hand. It’s a complete music creation workflow—at your fingertips
- Record, edit, and sequence using a familiar touchscreen interface.
- Integrate synths, drum machines, and other devices to form your tabletop studio.
- Capture samples, arrange sequences, and create songs without using a computer.
- Get into the groove with a fast, fluid, and intuitive workflow.
- Connect external hardware via USB to expand performance and control capabilities.
- Record and play back hours of music with an expandable microSD memory slot.
- Combine loops with different tempos using built-in synchronization and slicing.
- Perform with drum loops and samples using one-shots.
- Make music anywhere thanks to a compact and nearly indestructible design.
What Is Included
When you purchase blackbox, you will receive:
- one blackbox compact sampling studio
- a microSD card with blackbox firmware, about 60 presets and approximately 900 WAV files
- a USB power cable and USB wall wart with 3 international adapters
- 2 MIDI Adapters – Male 3.5mm TRS to Female 5 pin DIN, MIDI Class B standard
- a Quick Start guide to get you playing right away
- supports samples in the WAV file format.
- 1 or 2 channel files with 16, 24 or 32 bit resolution at any sample rate.
- 48kHz is the preferred sample rate
- uses the TRS MIDI B spec, and includes 2 adapters for 5 pin DIN connections.
- 4 Note Polyphony per pad for Sample Mode, 2 Note Polyphony for clip or slicer mode.